Good police and social work is invaluable and common practice. We are here to help you when it falls far short of this.


How we can help…

If you or a close one have suffered as a result of the conduct of a police officer, social worker or another professional working for a public authority, we can help you with your formal complaint or, if appropriate, civil action.  

Patrick Lawrence Partnership are one of a small number of firms able to assist vulnerable adults and children in relation to civil claims and complaints against Police and other Public Authorities. We have a legal aid franchise so can assist clients with their cases with the benefit of legal aid. Legal aid has the added benefit of offering vulnerable clients costs protection in their claim.

If you feel that you have grounds to make a complaint or a potential civil action, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can assist you to assess the merits of your case.


Book an Appointment

To see us at our offices to discuss your individual circumstances.

Please let us know when booking the appointment if you would like to see us in our wheelchair accessible meeting room.